[Nodeshot] Refactoring doubt: device fields firmware and OS

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Wed Nov 6 16:28:35 CET 2013

 I don't have time at the moment to refactor the field to become a
 table. Maybe in the future if we start offering firmware images to
 download or stuff like that it would be a nice feature.

 The question was if we should have OS and Firmware fields or if we
 should have just OS and in case the device is an embedded device we
 could fill OS with the name of the firmware, eg: OpenWRT Attitude
 Adjustment, AirOS, ecc

 Federico