[Nodeshot] Who's using nodeshot?

Giuseppe De Marco demarcog83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:46:13 CET 2013

if it could be in OpenLayers I could import some stuffs i wrote for my
webgis... by the way...

Last night I was thinking about a very smart feature:

in base of device's antenna type, nodeshot could visualize the antenna
angle and area (in base of the dbm) as a geojson feature, then it could be
oriented to a point if it's a directional antenna.

Dreams :)