[Nodeshot] Screenshots of several different combination

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Thu Nov 21 12:14:18 CET 2013

 On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 23:28:00 +0100, BornAgain
 <bornagain at autoproduzioni.net> wrote:
> Scusate per la risposta tardiva ma qui tra tutte le ml mi perdo :)
>
> Il giorno 17/nov/2013, alle ore 23.57, Nemesis ha scritto:
>
>  Hi everybody,
>
>  I wanted to share with you my latest work in the UX design process.
>
>  Here I have saved several different layout and color  combinations I
> have been trying in the last 2 weeks or so. The work is grouped in
> folders named by date.
>    http://static.nemesisdesign.net/nodeshot2-layout-alpha.rar [1]
>
>  You will notice different logos and slightly different labels, don't
> pay much attention to small details, because nodeshot is a flexible
> application and can be configured to have different settings, so I'm
> trying to show that many different combinations are possible.
>
>  I would like to get some feedback from you all.
>
>  Which combinations you like most?
>
> ninux_white
>
>  Any comment or question?menu in lingue differenti. o comunque in
> italiano (al max ci aggiungiamo i dialetti zona per zona :D)

 The ninux instance will be in Italian. It would be cool to add a
 language switcher, but the content in the database won't be
 internationalized at the moment.
 We can have the UI in server languages but the content in the database
 will be in the language of the community using it.

 The first languages available for nodeshot will obviously be english
 and italian, all the codebase is in english, and because mainly italian
 people are involved in it, we'll add an Italian language file, and
 that's where many people can easily help out, we could split the
 language file in 10 sections and handle each section to a different
 person :)

 Federico