[Nodeshot] More Map Layout Details

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Fri Nov 22 23:49:30 CET 2013

Here there are some more.

http://static.nemesisdesign.net/nodeshot/22-november-2013.zip

I experimented with a narrow versionto see how it would look on a mobile.

I tried to move the right bar around as I got one report of a colleague
of minesaying he wold prefer it on the left.

Then I wanted to see how the 3D map would look like if I implemented it,
I think it would be a nice feature.

I have quite many main UI components to design still.. I think I have
worked enoughon the map for the momen. But if you have any idea or doubt
please send anyway, I might get back to it if I feel it's necessary.

Federico