[Nodeshot] Last release of the 0.9 branch

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Fri Sep 13 13:34:14 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

just added a new tag on github:
https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/releases/tag/v0.9.3

This is the last release of the 0.9 versions.

The new version is a complete refactoring, but an importer script is
already available.
Follow the development of the new version here:
https://github.com/nemesisdesign/nodeshot/tree/refactoring

Still a work in progress but serious advancements have been made in the
last months, plus I've found more time to dedicate to it since I'm using
some functionalities also for some projects i'm working on.

When ready it will be merged back into the main repo.

Federico