[Nodeshot] link mappa

Stefano De Carlo stefanauss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:38:32 CEST 2014

Il 26/08/2014 15:20, BornAgain ha scritto:
> i don't know  i've updated this three links in the admin panel and it
> was ok for a few time .. then they've disappeared
>
> Which system Cosenza Ninux island used to draw the links two years ago?

We never used the Link section on Nodeshot admin panel. As far as I
understand it's not meant to draw static links, but only to store the
link generated by the topology parser for Batman and OLSR in a database,
and maybe hide individual links. I might be wrong on this account, Clauz
and Nemesis would know better for sure.

In Cosenza We just write a fake OLSR topology file to draw the links
that are not (or cannot) be drawn by the topology parser.

Wherever you have internet connectivity just make a topology.txt file
accessible from the Internet that contains a Topology table in this form

Table: Topology
Dest. IP	Last hop IP	LQ	NLQ	Cost
<ip AP1>	<ip AP1-STA1>	1.000	1.000	1.000
<ip AP1>	<ip AP1-STA2>	1.000	1.000	1.000
<ip AP2>	<ip AP2-STA1>	1.000	1.000	1.000

and so on, with each link on a row for all the links you have to draw.
You can adjust the cost to whatever you want, it's not relevant since you cannot auto-update it anyway without an internet connection.
Then simply provide the URL of this file to Nemesis and He will add it to the map server.

Stefanauss.