[Nodeshot] Next Autumn

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Fri Aug 29 18:33:33 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

Ishould be back working on nodeshot for at least 3days a week on
averageand probably after october even more.

I will proceed with the cleanup of the prototypal code and then I'll try
to reach a first stable version asap so we can then start iterating to
improve it.
I think this will definitely happen after the autumn even though I can't
say exactly when.

I don't want to release a first stable version too early because
iterating while mantaining backward compatibility might be a complicated
and time consuming if the code to be compatible with is cumbersome.

At the moment I noticed that these guys:
https://map.nycmesh.net/

Are using the current dev version, very corageous! :-)
Anybody knows them? It would be good to have some of them following this
ML so we can help them to upgrade their system as we move ahead.

Nemesis