[Nodeshot] Nodeshot v1: links drawing logic

Stefano De Carlo stefanauss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:05:36 CET 2014

Il 24/01/2014 10:46, Nemesis ha scritto:

> Let's see, in our config we have:
>
> BATMAN_URLS=["http://eigenlab.org/topolinia",
> "http://coppermine.eigenlab.org/battxtinfo.php",
> "http://10.0.5.100/data.txt"]
> OLSR_URLS=[
>     "http://127.0.0.1:2006/all",  # roma
>     "http://topology.ninux.l0g.in/ipv4/",   # firenze
>     "http://leto.korneolo.net:2006"   # vicenza
> ]
>
> So, firenze and vicenza have their own OLSR txt info file reachable
> via internet, and we parse that.
>
> For Vitrerbo and Reggio Calabria we surely can see thei routes in our
> topology, because the links are drawn.
>
> In Cosenza's case, either we have (Roma) have to see your routes in
> our topology or you can make one of your txt-info plugins reachable in
> some way (a ninux ip address would be fine too) and send us the URL
> (make sure the file is reachable and downlodable).

Hi Federico,
would you please try the followings:
http://172.17.87.2:2006/all
http://10.0.5.6:2006/all

It's the same node, in the first case with its native Ninux address and
with its Islands VPN address in the second.
I tried both and it seems they're reachable and downloadable. If they
also work for you, let me know when you add one of them to the map server.

Thanks a lot!
Stefanauss.