[Nodeshot] Sign up, Sign in, 3D map prototype

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Mon Jan 27 20:37:09 CET 2014

Try opening again:

http://static.nemesisdesign.net/nodeshot/ui/

http://static.nemesisdesign.net/nodeshot/ui/map.html

Click around, try sign up, sign in, and add new node.
Try closing and reopening the legend.. sometimes the fade in fucks up

Try resizing the window to a narrower size, any idea of improvements?

And here's the bomb, 3D map with cesium (open source javascript webGL 3d
map - tiles are configurable, by default is shipped with microsoft bing
satellite), obviously this does not contain any data yet cos its just a
test to see if cesium works as it's advertised on its website, but I'm
sure you can just immagine how many beautiful and very useful
calculations we could do..

http://static.nemesisdesign.net/nodeshot/ui/map3d.html
(notice i reversed the colors of the legend, It looks nicer and more
readable on a satellite map background)

Check out the cesium demos to feed your immagination with ideas:
http://cesiumjs.org/demos.html

We could display 3D elevation profile with fresnel zone calculations and
wireless coverage of antennas just to name the coolest features that
come into my mind.

I'm soooo excited! :) :) :)

Federico