[Nodeshot] Updated, db won't sync?

Finn Herzfeld finn at seattlemesh.net
Thu Jun 5 19:26:59 CEST 2014

Hmm. I'll think about it, check what else I have on the server. I don't
have all the paths configured the way the guide said to exactly, but I'm
not opposed to wiping it and starting fresh. Also it's Debian, not
Ubuntu, which is close enough but not identical. Thanks for the offer.

Do you IRC at all? I've tried finding some sort of Ninux-related
channel, all I can find it #battlemesh on Freenode.

Finn Herzfeld
Seattle Meshnet Project