[Nodeshot] Circular Import Problem in Building Nodeshot in AWS

Hui Yu huiyu777 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 10:58:07 CET 2015

Hi Federico,

Yes actually I did use "nodeshot startproject dev" to create the project
but because of some typo on hostname it wasn"t able to connect to DB so
I changed the engine... Anyway thanks a lot for help checking this issue.

By the way is there any site design theme template for nodeshot that I
can change? I found http://map.ninux.org/ has a pretty nice layout which
has sharper color constraction and responsive design which can adjust
the layout with display size to fit the mobile devices, although I'm
happy with OpenStreetMap.

Best regards,
Hui Yu

Nemesis ????????: