[Nodogsplash] add domain in firewall

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web.de
Tue Jan 20 10:39:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

thanks for the patch! I will give a look. :)

The sizeof is wrong because of "#include <netdb.h>",
which seem to trigger some weird backward compatibility stuff.
Remove the include and the sizeof should be correct.

Also, please do not include whitespace changes in the patch.
It makes it easier to read and smaller. :)

thanks,
mwarning