[ninux-not-wireless] Il pakistano che ha fatto un motore free energy e lancia una sfida agli ingegneri

Alessandro Gubitosi gubi.ale at gotanotherway.com
Sat Mar 8 16:55:09 CET 2014

Ciao a tutti,
vorrei condividere questo video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1f20wd_open-challenge-to-all-the-engineers-in-sha-allah-this-invention-will-change-the-world_tech?start=1

A parte la sensazione che da un momento all'altro il tipo si accenda
insieme alle sue lampadine, mi viene da riflettere che quello con mezzi
spartanissimi ci è riuscito.
Il più delle volte che ne ho parlato con qualcuno veniva sempre fuori:
"Ehhh non funzionerebbe... Te pare che non sarebbe già stato fatto?"
Bene quello senza tante pippe e troppi calcoli ci si è messo e ha fatto
un generatore free.
Noi che abbiamo la microtecnologia, laboratori e attrezzature più
sofisticate che facciamo? Calcoli astratti (e approssimati) per poter
concludere che "non funzionerebbe".

Riporto il testo della sfida:
> "OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL THE ENGINEERS
> One can imagine potential impact of this invention, what can this
technology do to help the mankind, how this machine can change the
course of history, what reason would be left for anyone to go to war
with any country, no need to hold water & barren other country's land
just to generate electricity.
> In this video "Current Control Coil" is used to control the RPMs.
> This machine does not violate the "Law of Conservation", if anyone
thinks it does so then come up with logical query, we would love to
clarify that.
> The reason to post this video is not to mock anyone but to challenge
the engineers who think that such electricity generating machine can't
be made using this theory, general public has to wait when this product
hits the market.
> basic reason to post this video is also to prove that using this
theory actually without any external source electric energy can be
generated through this machine.
> To save the precious time we'll ask the person who wants to visit us
some questions about the basic concept of this technology to verify
one's engineering skills, upon giving us the satisfactory answers we'll
allow the person to see the machine.
> This machine is being manufactured in 3, 5, 10, 20 Kilo Watts & 5 Mega
Watts, and using the same mechanism engine of at least 1000cc upto
4000cc can be run in the cars also.
> We offer all and sundry, who has any knowledge about these machines,
to come and see the demonstration by themselves, so if there is any iota
of doubt is there , it must get washed away.
> yes off course,this is the experimental unit and place,the production
we launching in market would be shielded and upto the required standard
approved by our Q,C dept.
> .The Magnets used in it are guaranteed not to lose their magnetism in
36,000 hours if used in the way they are adjusted in this machine . The
total number of magnets are 182 which are closely spaced but do not come
into direct contact with each other and therefore do not lose their
magnetism in 36,000 hours.Associated electricity generating dynamo runs
at 80 to 150 rpm to produce 3.5 KW. If increased to 300 to 750 rpm with
a better dynamo it can produce 5 MW using better copper, steal and
magnets. It will require 4 windings per MW.It produces pure sinewave AC
current through auto-control kit.It requires low maintenance which would
only be required for bearings only after one year of continuous working.
The cost of maintenance is very low and is less than 5-7 percent of the
price of the machine after 5 years which will be readily
affordable.Using the same technology, a specially designed magnet
machine for the car is under process that will be able to run 1000cc to
4000cc engine for 24000 hrs without loosing any magnetic power. The
maintenance of the magnet machine in the car would also be low and lower
than an ordinary other engine and can be managed by an ordinary mechanic.

> +92-300-6708350 +92-336-4152019
> WASIF KAHLOON...."

Gubi