[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [DIY-ISP] Fwd: Community Networks & mesh

Saverio Proto zioproto a gmail.com
Mar 4 Nov 2014 08:27:25 CET

Sorry for crossposting.
Saverio
---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: "Baptiste Jonglez" <bjonglez a illyse.org>
Data: 03/nov/2014 20:59
Oggetto: [DIY-ISP] Fwd: Community Networks & mesh
A: <diy-isp a lists.ffdn.org>
Cc: <membres a lists.ffdn.org>

Hi,

This mail from Vesna may interest you.  The presentation about Tegola is
quite nice !

Also, Armin is the guy who wrote "Freie Netze" [1] in 2004, I think many
DIY ISPs in Germany and Austria know it already :)

Baptiste

[1] ftp://ftp.heise.de/pub/tp/buch_11.pdf

----- Forwarded message from Vesna Manojlovic <BECHA a ripe.net> -----