[Battlemesh-test] [Battlemesh] test-router platform upgrade, decide on numbers

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Mar 19 12:40:21 CET 2013

Hey Nico,

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 08:15:20AM -0300, Nicolás Echániz wrote:
> We have been using TL-WDR3600 and WDR3500 in our networks and they are
> pretty awesome[0]. WDR4300 is almost identical to WDR3600, with three
> chains in 5Ghz instead of two. WDR3500 is also very similar but has no
> gigabit ethernet.

OK, thanks for sharing your experience. They look indeed similar ...

> I'd go for 3600 or 3500 and get more routers for the same amount of money.

At least in germany, 3600 is at ~50 Euro, 4300 at ~66 Euro ... Do you have
a suggestion/opinion how many we should get? Also I think we should leave
the exact model choice to Bastian (provided we can work with all of them), as he
will reuse the routers later for customer installations.

Cheers,
	Simon