[Battlemesh] WBMv4 in Barcelona - let's start

Axel Neumann neumann at cgws.de
Wed Dec 22 14:21:23 CET 2010

On Mittwoch 22 Dezember 2010, Roger Baig Viñas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 7:56 AM, elektra <onelektra at gmx.net> wrote:
> > Hi all -
> >
> > like last year I'll drive with my small Citroen AX to WBotM. Axel will
> > join me.
> >
> >> Great!
> >> How much do we have to pay for these wonderful accomodations? :)
> >
> > Maybe we should collect money like last year? Would 50€ be okay from /
> > for everyone who wants to participate? (Not to cover food costs but
> > things like logistics, rent for the venue).
>
> Yes, the idea is to stay around 50€. Let's see how we manage the whole
> think to not go further of these 50€. So far we managed to get the
> accomodation for 1500€ all included (which I think is a good price
> takin into account the room available).

Thats cool!

Considering the notorious time shortages we faced during all previous WBMs;
Now having a whole week for setting things up, doing experiments, and
celebrating is something I really appreciate. Would be great if the critical
mass could join already early that week. And less than 10€ per day is just
another motivation.

happy Xmass,
/axel