[Battlemesh] [guifi-rdes] Wireless Battle Mesh (WBM) v4 in Barcelona area early September?

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 09:57:57 CEST 2010

Hello all,

yes, I also agree on having 1 big event yearly instead of many little
events with less people. Benjamin calm down :)

I can also tell by experience that organizing such a big event needs
time and people working on that.

I have to thank especially Claudio because he has done a lot of work
with since January to make this event possible.

Going back to possible dates for a next event please keep in mind the
WCW2011 is already booked in Berlin for the beginning of June (check
freifunk wiki), so let's try to make WBMv4 at least 3 weeks later or
before that one :)

Saverio