[Battlemesh] [Battlemesh-organizers] [guifi-rdes] Wireless Battle Mesh (WBM) v4 in Barcelona area early September?

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Mon Jun 7 10:07:51 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:57 AM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto)
<zioproto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> yes, I also agree on having 1 big event yearly instead of many little
> events with less people. Benjamin calm down :)
>
> I can also tell by experience that organizing such a big event needs
> time and people working on that.
>
> I have to thank especially Claudio because he has done a lot of work
> with since January to make this event possible.
>
> Going back to possible dates for a next event please keep in mind the
> WCW2011 is already booked in Berlin for the beginning of June (check
> freifunk wiki), so let's try to make WBMv4 at least 3 weeks later or
> before that one :)

OK, I am gonna do the WBM v3.14 early September at my parent's
village, I will put more infos on the wiki as I am back in Belgium.

After all, we did a pre-release of the WBMv3 in Hasselt earlier on:

http://hackerspace.be/Wireless_Battle_Mesh_v_2.7182

And version 3.14 is a good number:

http://www.laquadrature.net/files/logo_laquadrature-net_titre_carre_grand.png

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403