[Battlemesh] Grazie + Group Picture + WBMv4 + Report

Xavier Carcelle xavier.carcelle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:55:23 CEST 2010

Ciao Saverio, Claudio,

Grazzie mille for hosting us in Bracciano and to have this week to
strengthen this wireless mesh community and improve the flashing /
deployment / tests procedures that we all developp within this event.

Along w/ this email is the 2 group pictures we did on Saturday (...
and yes I missed my plane for those who wants to know due to Train
complication at the Termini station ... :) ...)
=>I will post my other pictures also
=>

For the next event, WBMv4 I think it s important to keep the name as
is now that is recognized by the community and to just find the next
location and good timing to prepare and manage the organization.
->Barcelona sounds great if GUIFI people can do that
->Bracciano again as we know the location and deployment constraints now
->Slovenia ?

Shall we write a report as for the WBMv2 that can be the digest of the
event to send to people of the community.

Merci pour tout.

Xavier.