[Battlemesh] [guifi-rdes] Wireless Battle Mesh (WBM) v4 in Barcelona area early September?

Henning Rogge hrogge at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 5 20:15:21 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 20:09, Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org> wrote:
> Fine, there is no constraint to keep the name WBM.
>
> It can have a different name, like:
>
> Wireless Mesh Camp
> Wireless Mesh Camping
> Wireless Mesh Festival

The name does not really matter... most people will not have time to
go to all of this events, so the community will split. The 3rd
battlemesh was great because we had lot's of people here, I think
multiple "Battlemeshs" in the same year would be counterproductive.

Just think about what happened to the "Battlemesh 2.718"...

Henning

--
"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn alle sagten, wo kämem wir hin, und niemand
ginge, um einmal zu schauen, wohin man käme, wenn man ginge." (Kurt