[Battlemesh] Corrected Report

Luca Tavanti luca.tavanti at iet.unipi.it
Tue Jun 8 10:17:10 CEST 2010

Hi Elektra,

Thank you for posting the results. It is always good to see the outcome of the tests! :)
But... I have just "a few" questions...
What is the topolgy? Is the one I posted on the wiki?
Are the node labels (e.g. 11, 5, 13, 25, etc) the same as the power columns?
Or is the one posted by Robert about OLSR?
Then, whataths did the various protocols chose?
Did you by any chance recorded them? :D
Thank you again.

Luca