[Battlemesh] Corrected Report

Robert Wuttke flash at jpod.cc
Tue Jun 8 17:17:19 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 10:37 +0200, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
> > Thank you for posting the results. It is always good to see the outcome of the tests! :)
> > But... I have just "a few" questions...
> > What is the topolgy? Is the one I posted on the wiki?
> > Are the node labels (e.g. 11, 5, 13, 25, etc) the same as the power columns?
> > Or is the one posted by Robert about OLSR?
> > Then, whataths did the various protocols chose?
> > Did you by any chance recorded them? :D
> > Thank you again.
>
> Robert did take snapshots of the topology of the test network very 5
> minutes... (topology seen by olsr)

That's not all. I created jpg-images and dot-files of the olsr-topology
every 4 minutes.
But I also dumped the information given by the olsr-txt-plugin into a
database every minute. Sadly, due to a bug a lost 3hours of recording
but apart from that the db holds enough information to replay the
topology-changes over time.

> Robert can you put the snapshots online ? If you put them online of a
> couple of days I'll take care to download them and put the in the
> rsync with the other stuff.

I'm currently uploading the dot-files, jpg-images and the mysql-dump to

http://wbm.jpod.cc/v3/

for permanent storage.

I just updated the DNS, so if you have trouble resolving the name, relax
go drink a coffee and wait for DNS to propagate the change. ;)

During the next couple of days (as soon as I have some spare time), I
will add a Wikipage explaining what I did, what motivation I have doing
it and what I want to do/improve for the next time.

> Saverio

Robert