[Battlemesh] BMX at WBMv3

Axel Neumann neumann at cgws.de
Sun May 16 10:51:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am currently working on some new features for the BMX (BatMan-eXperimental)
routing protocol and of course the WBMv3 is a great motivation to get
something executable within the next two weeks.

From the announcements and from the people which are currently here at the
Wireless Community Weekend in Berlin I understand that there'll be a great
testing infrastructure and that experimenting and improving of new mesh-
network applications is exactly what you want to encourage.

My question is: Can I just show up with a bunch of (openWrt-compatible)
sources and expect the infrastructure-team to help me executing the test
cases? What should I prepare do make it as sipmle as possible.. Do you have
some time-slots for each protocol and test which require further coordination?
Or is there something else I should consider?

Thanks in advance,
/axel