[Battlemesh] tests for WBMv3

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:17:44 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm VERY happy that this discussion finally started :)

> * Network topology *

regarding the topology look at this map:
http://battlemesh.org/Map?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=poweroverlay.jpg

it is where we have electricity. We have 32 power plugs. Start to
think how to map the tests topologies on this map.

Other userful resources are here:
http://battlemesh.org/Map

I see that in the all conversation we are missing the firmware
images... should we start preparing the firmware ? Are we going to run
backfire ?

Also, what about to summarize the text from Luca and the comments from
all to create a first document to cut and paste on the Wiki ?

Sorry if I'm a bit out of the tech discussion, but yesterday I spent
the all day with Claudio at the lake to install the uplink... and yes
we do have a fast uplink :)

Saverio