[Battlemesh] telephone number

Elis Axelsson elis.axelsson at gmail.com
Mon May 31 13:22:30 CEST 2010

I will leave Stockholm tomorrw at 12:00, have tho change airplane in München
and I will arrive to the airport "Rom Fiumicino" 16:30 tomorro. And my plan
is too get to the camping one day early and sleep there. i hope it's
possible.

> I will arrive at 15:20 on the airport "Rom Fiumicino". Do you have a
> description how to get to the camping site from the airport on the web
> ?
Witch day? If it's tommorw we can meet up?

And here is the descriptions of how to get there:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV3/Location

Cya! }:)

--
Elis "Etu" Axelsson