[Battlemesh] wireless spectrum scanner in wbmv4

albert homs alberthoms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:28:23 CET 2010

Hi folks

Made some contacts with local university to look for possible collaboration
in the wireles battlemesh to be held in catalonia. Talked about several
things, I asked if they can lend us some equipment for the event (they
confirmed some server and switches) and asked specifically for a spectrum
scanner remembering that this was discussed during wbm presentation in
ninux-day. Our contact teacher (in BCC) asked for what purpose since isn't
easy to move the equipment out the university and the scanner they have is a
multipurpose one with a sensibility comparable (or worse than)  to some
cheap-commercial wifi scanners. What was the idea of having the spectrum
analyzer?

PS: this local university is doing some research in some-kind of wireless
data-sensors network that may be nice to hear about during the event

See you soon