[Battlemesh] DHCP and IP addresses

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:55:48 CEST 2011

Btw I did not mean to be rude with my previous email. Just to say that
I think you need to study more to really appreciate the difference we
introduced in mesh networks to cope with particular problems.
Unfortunately most books I studied on are in Italian language, so I do
not know what literature to suggest you :(

Saverio