[Battlemesh] IPv6 world day

Joseph Bonicioli nettraptor at awmn.net
Wed Apr 20 10:47:57 CEST 2011

By the way... Speaking of IPs...  A bit off topic.

We were thinking of taking part in the IPv6 world day.

http://isoc.org/wp/worldipv6day/

Does anyone have plans for this? Maybe we can do something together.

We asked for a large block from our ISP and we are waiting for a reply. Our
2 main sites have already tunneled IPv6.

Any good ideas for this?