[Battlemesh] Social impact of wireless mesh networks

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:20:33 CEST 2011

Hi!
I'm preparing a presentation for my university about: Social impact of
wireless mesh networks
I'm looking for real examples where mesh networks are used, for the moment I
have:

- To share files, services and internet: Wireless communities
- For people without enought resources: OLPC, Mesh Potato
- Quick network deployment to communication in a natural desaster
- Human networks for revolution times (like Egypt)

If someone knows another example, another utility, or another thing related
with the topic. Will be apreciated.

Thank you guys!

/p4u