[Battlemesh] Social impact of wireless mesh networks

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:19:23 CEST 2011

Thank you Aaron.
I know Funkfeuer and Freifunk are mesh networks :-)
But they are inside "Wireless communities". These are the points I have for
the moment:

- To share files, services and internet: Wireless communities
- For people without enought resources: OLPC, Mesh Potato
- Quick network deployment to communication in a natural desaster
- Human networks for revolution times (like Egypt)

Also miliitary industry could be another point...