[Battlemesh] Cccamp2011 feedbacks and WMBv5 organization

Xavier Carcelle xavier.carcelle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:00:47 CEST 2011

Hallo battlemesh folks,

How is the CCCamp doing ? I was not able to make it this camp due to
work issue this summer but I would love to have your
feedbacks/impressions from the wireless/radio village w/ the
mesh-networks deployed there :)
-which protocols used/tested ? how many nodes ? used for real traffic
on the cccamp ?
-any managing interfaces (lots of discussion going about this part and
tools available)

Also WBMv5 thoughts and greece follow-ups for the next battlemesh :
@Saverio, Elektra, ... : Have you been able to talk about battlemesh
V5 (should I say v6 if some battle are going at the cccamp?) ?
Maybe we can have an IRC meeting these days to discuss the next event ?

Enjoy the camp and bring/send us pictures :)

-Xavier-