[Battlemesh] COST Open Call

Albert Homs i Gall alberthoms at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:31:46 CEST 2011

2011/8/22 Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org>

> On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 10:53 PM, Mitar <mitar at tnode.com> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > There seems to be some funding possibilities for networking. Maybe we
> > could get funds for conferences (battlemesh) and other stuff, so that we
> > could meet more and organize things?
> >
> > http://www.cost.eu/participate/open_call

Seems a very big bureacratic effort :). After a fast reading seems that one
"chair" organising entity is needed to apply for the funding. Do we have
this entity?, some organization can apply for that? (I'm also asking to the
guifi foundation with this mail)
If we have this then we can move forward

> Better spent your energy in building a simple permanent testbed, like
> it was proposed by Henning at the last WBMv4.

I agree with Benjamin, but since some folks don't have technical skills to
help with the testbed maybe we can use (or waste) our time with this.