[Battlemesh] [off-topic]Somebody known working in free networks in non-EU mediterranean countries?

Joseph Bonicioli nettraptor at awmn.net
Thu Dec 22 13:52:42 CET 2011

Another useful one

http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/index_en.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: battlemesh-bounces at ml.ninux.org
[mailto:battlemesh-bounces at ml.ninux.org] On Behalf Of L. Aaron Kaplan
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 2:36 PM
To: Battle of the Mesh Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Battlemesh] [off-topic]Somebody known working in free networks
in non-EU mediterranean countries?

On Dec 22, 2011, at 1:12 PM, Clauz wrote:

> On 12/22/2011 12:55 AM, Marek Lindner wrote:
>> On Thursday, December 22, 2011 06:46:32 ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
>>> There were people from America or Canada in the last battlemesh !
>>
>> Let me join the game: Last time I checked neither America nor Canada
>> were considered a mediterranean country.  :-)
>
> My hint: Croatia is a non-EU mediterranean country... perhaps somebody
> in this list has some contacts there... ;)

I have and I can send some contacts. But please keep in mind that they will
be in the EU very soon.
("Therefore, entry into force and accession of Croatia to the EU is expected
to take place on 1 July 2013". Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Croatia_to_the_European_Union)

The answer to the quiz is: Israel.
http://arig.org.il/