[Battlemesh] Happy New Year 2012

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Tue Dec 27 06:35:55 CET 2011

Ah cool!

I was doing something similar some years ago (just simply in Kazakhstan) - I was (next to lots of hiking) teaching Linux and open source a bit.

My favorite dialog back then was this:

Me: .... therefore open source is very important
Student: what do you mean "open source"? For us *everything* is "open source". We read and modify it it in Assembler.

LOL. I had no further questions.

If I understand the posts correctly, Musti was there, right? Did you have a small WLAN-Slovenija delegation there?
When I was in central Asia, I also went to Kyrgizstan for about a 1 1/2 weeks. Very beautiful place and ideal for hikers!
Thanks very much for the nice blog posts Musti and the cool pictures :) It brought back some nice memories. I would love to go there again and take a few days to hike in the mountains!

Aaron.