[Battlemesh] CFP: 28c3 Mesh Network Get-together

Nicolas THILL nicolas.thill at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 22:39:21 CET 2011

Hi Moritz & the list,

We are a group of people (Wireless Battle Mesh organizers) already in
Berlin but without tickets. Do you think there's a way we could join the
meeting ? Can you give us your phone number so we can discuss options for
attending tonight ?

Cheers,
- Nico

On Friday, November 18, 2011, Moritz Bartl <moritz at torservers.net> wrote:
> Hi Mesh fans,
>
> There will be a workshop/meeting slot at the upcoming Chaos Communication
Congress in Berlin (Dec 27-30) to bring together mesh network researchers
and activists from around the globe. The idea is to have everyone present
in a very concise matter what they are working on, what their current
obstacles are, etc. Where do we want to be at in two years? In five?

> I am thinking of three slides maximum per group/activity. I will take
notes at the session and publish them on the 28c3 wiki afterwards.

> Please send me your slides (if any) before the workshop so we can use one
laptop. If you are not physically present at the Congress, I will try and
do my best to show off your material.

> Feel free to forward this to relevant lists and people. Get back to me as
soon as possible so I can add you/your project to the list of attendees.