[Battlemesh] Talks

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Sun Feb 6 23:21:19 CET 2011

As discussed at FOSDEM, I'm volunteering to give a talk entitled
``Babel Z: routing accross multiple radio frequencies''.  I'd like a 40
minutes slot.

If people are interested, I'm also volunteering to give introductory
talks on whichever subject in my area of competence that people are
interested in.  Suggestions include ``IPv6: the same old story, just 96
extra bits'', ``Le mesh raconté à ma fille'', ``Manual configuration
considered harmful'', ``The next 900 routing protocols'', etc.

--Juliusz