[Battlemesh] GSoC presentation at WBMv4

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 12 21:13:25 CET 2011

On Saturday 12 February 2011 18:13:59 Mitar wrote:
> Where is this list?

Until today it did not exist - I'm trying to make a list right now.

> Will there be also presentations of communities/networks to each other?

Yes, please check the "call for papers" thread.
Are you going to speak about Ljubljana ?

> We had 8. This is the list of project done (text is in Slovene, but you
> will get an idea):
>
> http://wlan-lj.net/blog/2010/04/27/IzbraniStudentjeKiBodoLetosPoletiProgram
> irali

Perfect - this is the kind of list I was looking for. From what I see the
following projects took place:

* flashing, re-flashing, debricking framework
  student: Alexander Couzens, mentor: Alexander Morlang
* linux VoIP api at the example of an AirTies WAV-281
  student: Lars-Peter Clausen, mentor: john crispin
* IPinUDP encapsulation module
  student: marco bonola, mentor: francesco saverio proto
* Database output for freimap
  student: Nino Ciurleo, mentor: stefano pilla
* Implementation of a Bounded Incremental SPF Algorithm for olsrd
  student: Saulo Queiroz, mentor: Hannes Gredler
* Free Web Radio Program Scheduler
  student: Claudio Pisa, mentor: Dario Minghetti, co-mentor: alexander klosch
* Liquid freifunk collaboration web framework
  student: Phuc Hau Dang, mentor: Mario Behling
* Porting OLSR to Nokia N900 and Android OS
  student: Charles Boyd, mentor: Mitar Milutinovic

We have one confirmed (Mitar) and one possibly confirmed (Markus). Who can speak
about one of the other 6 projects or can establish contact to one of the
mentors ?

Cheers,
Marek