[Battlemesh] promotion of the event

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 19 22:00:43 CET 2011

I have done the same with http://open-mesh.org.

> We want to push new nerds in !
>
> Roger, how is the feedback ? How many people we have for sure ?
> Is this list updated ?
>
> http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV4/Participants

I highly doubt that this list reflects the number of participants. Not
everybody is willing to "register" himself unless he has a motivation to do
so. Maybe next time we should offer a free beer for registered people. ;-)

By the way, which mailing lists are covered now ?
@Benjamin: Did you see it on all the lists you usually spam ?

Cheers,
Marek