[Battlemesh] [guifi-rdes] wireless spectrum scanner in wbmv4

Albert Homs i Gall alberthoms at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 13:27:39 CET 2011

The analyzer will be available if needed. The question is if it's worth
having it there.
Anyway I'll do the "burocracy" needed to move the equipment to the
battlemesh facilities. Expect no problem about this since some local
university folks will be attending. If at the end the analyzer isn't
necessary we don't move it and that's all