[Battlemesh] [WBMv4] Video streaming is possible if we want. All we need is a laptop and a camera.

Roger Baig ViƱas roger.baig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:40:18 CET 2011

Hello there,

Some guifi.net folks have set-up the video streaming system to
broardcast the SAX talks and are offering one of the two channels to
the WBM. Do we want to use it? If we do so all we need to do is to
provide a laptop with either M$ or Apple OS (yes, I know, I know...)
to install the streaming client-software and a camera to record. Does
anybody have a camera that can be connected to a laptop? I'm trying to
find one down here.

thx

--
roger