[Battlemesh] Leaving monday morning ?

Andrew Parnell andrew at parnell.ca
Wed Mar 2 14:05:24 CET 2011

Hi All,

I am arriving slightly earlier (Saturday) and figured if I am coming
all the way from Toronto, it would be a shame to leave straight away
so I fly out (via MAD) on friday 25th.  So I am open to doing pretty
much anything geeky or otherwise.  Of course I need to end up in
Madrid on the 24th at the latest.  It will probably be easier to
arrange these details once we are all in the same place, though.

-Andrew