[Battlemesh] [WBMv4] Transportation coordination

Daniele Gambetta dani7.gamba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:57:46 CET 2011

Hi.
Looking at the transport management table i ve seen that we are 8  people (6
from Italy and 2 from Denmark) arriving at the same hour (about 16:00) in
Vic Tuesday March 15.
So how can we get to SBdG? if there is someone with the car (4 example i ve
seen Xflame arrives by car the day before) who could get us?
How far is Vic from SBG?

thanks..
dani..