[Battlemesh] [WBMv4] Meals and social events

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:45:10 CET 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Antonio Quartulli <ordex at ritirata.org> wrote:
> On gio, mar 10, 2011 at 02:17:06 +0100, Roger Baig Viñas wrote:
>> * the general idea for the week days is to organize the breakfasts and
>> the dinners and to let people do whatever they want for lunch. During
>> the daytime attendees can buy food at the SBG bars and restaurants and
>> supermarkets.
>
> How far are those? Is the town center near the resort?

the sp are in the village, and the village is about 1.5km far from the resort

> And just to have an idea: what are you thinking to bring for breakfast?
> Possibly could we "reserve" only the dinner? Or would it be an
> organisation matter?

we thought that offering breakfast+dinner per day was something in
between of attendees convenience and org. simplification

of course, we can make exceptions, but then you must take care of
making them work properly. In your case this means that you (a single
person per group, please) must take the responsability of: telling us
how many you are, which days, and remaining us that you have a special
case.

you can also orgainze your meals by your own. If you decide to do so,
we would apreciate very much you let us know. this info will ease the
org.

A general plea: please try to reduce exceptions to the minimum,
because we will be around 50 people, and, as you can imagine, it would
be almost impossible to fulfil everyone's individual desires. thx for
your understanding.

> Thank you for everything!!

thx

> --