[Battlemesh] Arrival Wed morning

pieter.heremans pieter at L45.be
Sat Mar 12 12:33:35 CET 2011

hey,

yes -- i will arrive monday (3/14) early afternoon on site, so from
then on i can do a daily trip to vic and fetch +-6 people in one go.

Transport_management -- try to match your arrival time at Vic with the
people who already filled in the table (and fill in your own arrival
time at vic -- column [6]).

roger, is there a timetable of main buslines (girona-vic &
barcelona-vic), so we can adapt to these ?

thnx
ptr_