[Battlemesh] [WBMv4] How to get there

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Tue Mar 15 19:54:09 CET 2011

> We all hope! do not forget to sms as soon as you know at what time you
> will be in vic's meeting point. thx

Hi.  So, I'm coming in tomorrow.  I plan to come in on the train that gets
there at 15:20, and I plan to be at the meeting point by 15:45 at the
latest, for the shuttle.  But I found out that, once I got to Europe, my
phone stopped working, even if I put a European sim card in there.  I
thought my phone was quad-band, but apparently it's not.  So, I won't be
able to SMS.  I hope that ends up not being too much of a problem.

--Ryan