[Battlemesh] Family picture and guess book

Roger Baig ViƱas roger.baig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:33:33 CET 2011

Hello dear attendees,

FAMILY PICTURE

I would like to have a picture of ALL of us together. I suggest to
take it Friday afternoon before the first talk just in front of the
"hacking room" so I ask you to be there by 15.30. If any of you cannot
be there please reply this e-mail saying so.

GUEST BOOK

Tomorrow, Friday, during the talks there will be a PAPER guest book
jumping around the "meeting room". It would be very nice if each of
you could write a comment in it with your name and your origin
(village/town/city and country).

thx a lot!

--
roger