[Battlemesh] Some WMBv4 feedbacks

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Mon Mar 21 15:08:33 CET 2011

> *Presence of wifi hardware vendors, IETF people ? formal invitation earlier.

For my purposes, I was glad that this was a pretty commercial-free
environment.  I got to hear frank and open reviews of the available
hardware.

Of course, my purposes may be different from other people's.  I don't have
a network yet and am trying to start it up.  For people that have
networks already, they might want the vendors there, so that we can talk
to them about what we would like to see from their future hardware.
Particularly, we all would've benefited if hardware vendors were there to
hear the discussion of bufferbloat.

That's my 0,02 Euros.

--Ryan