[Battlemesh] Tkanks all! Gràcies a tots!

44kbps 44kbps at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 00:30:22 CET 2011

Hi, I'm Jaume on of the volunteers (the DJ one).

I write this lines to thanks all! Mainly Roger and Albert for the work who
has.
Thanks Andrew and Deutsch guy from sublab (So much names to remember....)
for help on DJ.
Thanks too to the people that coming to SBG for make in working.
Thanks to the boss of Can Roca and his wife for the good accomodation.
Thanks Belgium lab for the switch.
Thanks to Goku for cooking.

Thanks for the Lion for no eating the dog!!!!

On the BattleMesh I get a lot of trust about the people. When I was on
several Hackmeeting on the Spanish's State I always need to be careful to
leave the laptop alone but on BattleMesh I have not have this problem.
Really, very good people in general!!!

Finally I want to be on the next BM by a participant. Due a volunteering I
haven't time to be on all presentations :(

Now I have a lot of energy to continue building the Olot's Hacerspace:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hs-garrotxa

THANKS ALL!!!!!!