[Battlemesh] tests for downloads ? and tests follow-ups

Xavier Carcelle xavier.carcelle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:03:16 CET 2011

Hola battlemesh folks,

Alex, Markus : Have you able to push the 50M of logs from your tests
to downloads.battlemesh.org for us to analyze ?

For further tests ready for next battlemesh or "intermediate"
battlemesh (4.x this summer for instance), I believe we should have :

*VoIP server with siphone on mobile-meshed laptops (I have a setup w/
Asterisk and Twinkle working)
*Streaming server : Icecast somewhere (kloschi has a set-up that we
can use and Ursula has a set-up to try following the Paris demo audio
over mesh)
*Multicast server : From Simone
*Buffer tests : large transfer over the mesh and monitoring of the
buffers w/ pings, tcpdumps, pingplotter ... bloat monitoring
*To-the-outside-world : maintaining sessions to ssh, https ... servers

Cheers,

Xavier.