[Battlemesh] tests for downloads ? and tests follow-ups

Axel Neumann neumann at cgws.de
Thu Mar 24 21:08:04 CET 2011

Hi

On Donnerstag 24 März 2011, Pau wrote:
> I have also some tests results, I can upload it in raw format. But this
> link does not work for me.

Until downloads.battlemesh.org is available I put the raw I have into your
server at http://dabax.net/wbm/

Some quick and important remarks right now !!!!!!!!!!!!

In total there were 33 foneras actively meshing.
This includes:
25 foneras meshing on channel 6 .
4 meshing on channel 1
4 meshing on channel 11.

Babeld, Olsrd and bmx6 were meshing using wlan and lan interface.
This was not the case with batman and batman-adv which were only meshing on
wlan interface.

We just found out about this fact in the early morning and were to tired to fix
it. sorry,

Therefore, You can compare babeld, olsrd, and bmx6 with each other.
You can also compare batman with batman-adv. But its unfair to compare between
protocols of this two groups.

Thre tcpdumps (*.rawdata) were created from my notebook which was connected
directly to fonera 10.

All remaining data was collected on node 10 using the following script:
http://dabax.net/wbm/script/ping-test.sh

each measurement was given a number which is the first number in a file name.
So the file names can be read like:

log-<experimentNumber>-<destinationNodeNumber>-<protocolPrefix>.<dataType>

I just came back this this morning and had no time yet for fourther post-
processing.  more tomorrow...

/axel